Even with a very rational cost, a set produced on the base of a flying wing UAV and ZALA AERO’ autopilot “Vostok 228” allows evaluation of all the capabilities of controlling the unmanned aerial vehicle, including the work of the autonomous control and the software of the ground control system.
The set includes software of the ground control system. All ZALA AERO’ UAVs support three control modes of the vehicle during the flight.
1) Autonomous – UAV flies by the coordinates program given and can go without a connection with the ground control, if there is a connection then the operator has an ability to change the given strategic points, the altitude, speed and other parameters of the aircraft using the software interface of the ground control system.
2) Semi-autonomous – operator can change the course, altitude, speed and other parameters of the aircraft using the software interface of the ground control system.
3) Manual – operator manages the aircraft using a model remote control.
During the flight you can adjust the mission and change the control mode into different one. The UAV has a command link and transmission of information about the state of the UAV, which allows to control the system from distance, and also to complete operations in fully autonomous mode. The apparatus mounted onto the UAV allows to receive the information about the state of the aircraft (speed, altitude, coordinates and position, speed and direction of the wind) and control it from the distance up to 1.6km using a pin antenna.
The UAV has an ability of a planned autonomous landing:
1) By the command from the ground control system (to the start point)
2) During completion of the task (to the programmed point)
In emergency cases landing takes place
1) If the connection is lost (to the start point)
2) If the battery is below the critical level (to the current point).
The set of the demonstrational UAV is completely ready to be used straight after you receive it.
|| 40 min
|| 1200 or 1500mm